As of the latest government advice, from 5th November 2020 we will close our shop to customers until 2nd December 2020.
We will still be processing orders made on this website and are able to still offer click & collect or home delivery services.
We are also responding to phone calls, messages & emails for any inquiries you may have.
For further updates from us please follow us on Facebook.
Take care & stay safe!
Update 18/07/2020 – In line with the governments Covid policy, from Friday 24th July we ask that all visitors to SJB Uniforms to please wear a face mask.
Following current Government advice ‘SJB Uniforms’ will be taking all necessary precautions under our control within our Sleaford store.
The safety of our customers and staff is paramount and our aim is to minimise as much as possible the risk of Covid 19 infection.
If you have already visited us you will know we are quite a small retail space and with that in mind listed below is the set of measures you will encounter if you visit us in the foreseeable future.
- Limiting customers in the shop – one ‘family’ out, one in
- Uniform fitting appointments to avoid waiting in a queue
- Hand sanitisation on entry & exit of all customers
- Hand sanitisation of staff between each customer
- Surface sanitisation between customers
- Increased staff hand washing
- Staff wearing masks/visors
- Sneeze guard at the sales counter
- Steam cleaning & quarantine of tried on uniform
We would prefer you made in-store payments by card or contactless, but we still do accept cash payments.
*’Please note that any product returns made to us from buying on-line will be quarantined for 72 hours from us receiving it before we can process any exchange or refund.